"Feral bird control is about reducing significant health hazards and improving degrading environments, it has to be done professionally and by experts who understand the behaviour of birds"
Britannia was formed as a division of Euroguard to provide a quality bird management
service at much lower costs than our competitors. As a major supplier of pest control/prevention in London and the home counties it was only natural for us to create a division that concentrates solely on offering quality pest bird management.
The company is a member of the ‘Guild of Master Craftsmen’ and has been awarded a lifetime
membership of the ‘Guild of Master Technicians’ as a pest control consultant.
It is the aim of Britannia to continue to provide our complete
package of services well into the future and expand keeping the same principals
we were fouded upon. It is also our aim to provide the best possible service at
affordable prices. All of our service staff are fully qualified in the industry and are
strategically positioned to respond swiftly to emergencies and the requests of
Why Consider Britannia?
- Costs will be lower - Guaranteed
- Our dedicated bird control team will deliver fantastic results
- Complete service - no hidden extras
- Guaranteed control
- Discreet personnel
- Fully accredited BPCA recognised personel
- Free site survey
- We work direct with our suppliers to ensure that all fixings and fittings are of the best quality
- Safecontractor recognised
- ISO: 9001: 2008 and ISO: 14001:2004 accredited
- Health & Safety standards compliant to ISO18001 standards
Contact us on 0800 161 3189 or 0330 100 5189.
We look forward to talking to you.
Freephone:0800 161 3189
Bird Control in Eastbourne: 01323 660187